Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year, New Goals, New Mindset



Share
Hello Everyone,

This year, I will prove myself and make those people who have lost faith in me to believe in me once again. Lately I have been inspired and God has granted me the motivation I needed to continue to pursue my dreams no matter what no one says or whatever obstacles I may confront along the way.

In addition, I've been extremely motivated to work hard and train like never before for my goals. To back that up, I've been doing 20 to 25 hour weeks on the bike for the last 3 weeks. It's been extremely cold this week, but so far that has not stopped me from going out and train thank God. The cold temperatures are some of those obstacles that I need to surpass in order to achieve my goals and with the help of the Lord I'm doing just fine.

Also, I'm proud to say that I'll be riding for CRCA/Foundation Cycling Team this year. It's a great team and its growing every year thanks to the generous sponsors the team has. CRCA/Foundation will be doing many of the top NRC races starting with San Dimas Stage Race and Redlands Classic in March. These two races I have not done, but I'm exited and looking forward to perform well at these races. Now is a new year and with a new year comes a new mindset for me. It will be a new begining and I'm thankful for getting another chance to show my talent.


Thanks for reading
More to come
Cheers,

Danny Estevez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excited, not exited.

elvio said...

hijo te saluda tu papa daniel en compania de un hermano llamado elvio que te quiere conocer. el es jorge perez, tu amigo.te quire tu papa daniel

henry said...

are you back?